Friday 6 January 2017

Just start writing (before he suggests another ridiculous idea)

For ages I have toyed with the idea of starting a parenting blog, not laden with advice but more a general musing on my experiences as a new mum to, now 6 month old, Logan.  I have of course been inspired by many of the brilliantly funny bloggers out there who thankfully are always there to remind you that it's never easy, it's often treacherous and that no matter what, you are doing just fine.  Lots of these people are funny. I am not. I also get embarrassed when people read my writing or by trying to promote my work. Definitely not ideal qualities for a blogger. And yet, tonight I decided to stop thinking about it and just write. I hope there will be times that you find me inadvertently funny but most of all, I will enjoy writing and sharing my experiences of raising a child who currently is unsure of whether he is a human or a zombie (does everyone have a child who likes to chew faces or is it just me?) I decided to just start writing because after mentioned to my husband, Adam, that I really wanted to write a blog he did that typical man thing giving me suggestions on what to blog about ranging from: exercise? to moaning?  So I picked up the laptop and got stuck in.  He's now a distant voice in the background....

No comments:

Post a Comment